Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Blessings

Simple gifts from the heart always give a blessing . What shall I give
during the days ahead to express my love for the people in my life ?

I can give the gift of my smile , knowing that a smile could turn someone's
day around .

I can give the gift of forgiveness . This gift will benefit me too, for
forgiveness lifts away burdens and lightens my spirit.

I can give the gift of understanding . As I look beyond appearances and view
, my understanding opens the way for a new
a matter from a new perspective sense of hope.

I can give the gift of a helping hand . Donating to a food pantry , reading
to a young audience or to someone who can no longer see to read , or simply
holding the door for another can have far reaching effects.

I can give the gift of prayer. Of all the loving gifts I can give my faith
filled thoughts and belief in the power of prayer will bless those I pray for
in marvelous ways.

This Christmas season I give you LOVE