Thursday, December 13, 2007

RANT TIME.

I am so sick of these scumsucking, parasitic, bottomfeeding scavengers, that suck the very life out of everyone, and make up their own policies, rules, regulations, and demogogic bullthis, until I would like to start a revolutionary trend that will make large companies, appreciate their customers or stop being able to collect anything but grief anytime they try to charge anyone.
AOL is one of those assinine services that want to charge in advance of giving any services. My other home account, says that I am not in the rears on any payments, and don't owe anything, but they put up a pop-up and won't let me on line until I give them my credit-card information again.
They already have it or I wouldn't be online at anytime.
Direct TV is another assinine service that sends you a bill, with a past due notice, that states, DATE DUE -IMMEDIATELY.
Then they charge a late fee, of $5. no matter when you pay the this.
Which since they don't give you a due date, they are going to charge you a late fee no matter what.
If you don't pay they ass, they cut off your service, so how could you be late, paying them if the service interruption date is two weeks away.
Then when you call either of these monopolistic bastards, you get a supersucker that doesn't speak ENGLISH.
Every service anyone gets practices the same this because these a-holes get away with it. I'm sick of all these motherplucker